Super Mario castle theme Super Mario castle theme

Well ....

You got a long way to go, try and work on quality, and maybe add a few more instruments to the track?

Nedaim responds:

yeah but dont now how to get better quality and i dont know how to add other instruments because this is new for me :)

-Elysium One (OM) -Elysium One (OM)

Obby <33

wow, it starts off a bit slow but once the synth kicks in, omg, its just a trance orgasm!

I love it! It flows quite well and the little changes here and there throughout the song make it more than listenable throughout the entire 3:50!
5/5

.:free from form:. .:free from form:.

Happy Metal xD

This is definitely one of those triumphant happy metal kinda songs. That's not a bad thing though. I like it. It makes you headbang and smile at the same time ;)

.: Nano Coma I :. 1of2 .: Nano Coma I :. 1of2

</333

I didn't know there was two parts to this!
I thought the other one was the only Nano Coma! Damn I have been missing out!!!

.: Dreaming Negatives :. DEMO .: Dreaming Negatives :. DEMO

Fuck damnit!

How the hell do you come up with those amazing piano melodies to fit your badass guitar riffing so fucking perfectly?!
Words can't even describe how the mixing of both sounds please my ears!
I envy your musical genius xD

.: Mass Failure :. .: Mass Failure :.

Wrong name

Lol this is definitely NOT a Mass Failure!
More like Mass Perfection! Damnit dude, now I don't know which one of your songs is my fav. They are all such beautiful metal gems!

Mercenary. Mercenary.

\w/ -_-

This is really great!! *favorites*

Like the great man, Metaljonus, said himself, this isn't Death metal xDD
Whoever said that needs to check their genres lol.

I think the song would sound better with some badass growls though but that's just me. ;)

Schleif responds:

thanks man, glad you dig! keep rocking \m/

Alone.. Alone..

Pure Art

Wow this is great! Goes to show you that you don't have to make a metal song insanely technical for it to be amazing although I do hear some nifty little riffs in there ;)

Wahnsinn responds:

Thank you my man!

No Retreat No Surrender No Retreat No Surrender

<3333

Whoa, I normally hate rap(except Snoop Dog, TI, and Chamillionaire) but this is pretty fuckin badass. I honestly thought it would sound retarted but the vocals flowed perfectly with the song. Great job dude! 5/5

Siege of Madrigal Siege of Madrigal

Very awesome!

I actually liked it more than the original. Good work.